- Train With Us!
- Full-Time Program
Online Seminars and Lessons Through YMAA Live!
13 June 2012
We are preparing to offer online YMAA seminars and private lessons/consultations at the YMAA Retreat Center beginning as early as September 2012. This will allow interested practitioners from all over the world to participate in YMAA classes and lessons with just an Internet connection.
If you are interested in setting up an online YMAA seminar or private lesson, please click the button below. We will be in touch with you as soon as we can. Please make sure your email is correct when you fill it in.
Advantages of online YMAA seminars and lessons include:
- More cost-effective than hosting regular in-person seminars
- No travel expenses for instructor(s)
- No lodging expenses for instructor(s)
- No meals expenses for instructor(s)
- Experienced assistants are more readily available at the YMAA Retreat Center
- Can be held anywhere at your convenience and comfort, as long as there is a high-speed Internet connection.
- No in-person interaction with the instructor(s)
- Difficult to teach and correct to a high level of detail
- Access to proper equipment (computer, speakers, video, webcam)
- High-speed Internet connection required