- Train With Us!
- Full-Time Programs
Curriculum Vitae - Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, Ph.D.
|2005 - Current||
|1993 - 1994||
|1989 - 2008||
|1989 - 2003||
|1982 - 2008||
|1982 - 1984||
|1980 - 1982||
|1979 - 1980||
|1978 - 1979||
|1975 - 1978||
|1974 - 1975||
|1972 - 1974||
|1971 - 1972||
|1970 - 1971||
|1974 - 1978||
|1968 - 1971||
|1964 - 1968||
- President of YMAA Retreat Center
- Executive President of YMAA International
- Honorary Member of the American Shiatsu Association
- Honorary Advisor of the Martial Arts of China Historical Society
- Honorable Appointee to the Eastern U.S. Kung-Fu Federation
- Jwing-Ming Yang & D.W. Sweeney. "Infrared Holography Using the Thermochromic Material, Cu2HgI4." App. Opt. 14, 2398 (1979).
- Jwing-Ming Yang. "Infrared Holography Using Thermochromics" (Ph.D. Thesis, Purdue University, May 1978).
- Jwing-Ming Yang. "Uncertain Relation of Discrete and Periodic Dynamical Observables" (M.S. Thesis, National Taiwan University, June 1971).
- Jwing-Ming Yang. "Qigong - Its Scientific Foundations" (Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, April 19, 2001).
- Jwing-Ming Yang. "Introduction to Chi Kung - The Science of Energy" (Blum Lecture Series, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, June 25, 1998).
- Jwing-Ming Yang. "Tai Chi and Chi Theory" (Bradford College, Bradford, November 11, 1997).
- Jwing-Ming Yang. "Does Alternative Medicine Work?" (University of Massachusetts - Lowell, Lowell, MA, February 7, 1997).
- Jwing-Ming Yang. "Qi Gong Theory and Medical Qi Gong" (National Convention, American Oriental Bodywork Therapy Association, Boston, MA July 14, 1995).
- Jwing-Ming Yang. "Tai Chi - The Body Bioelectricity - Qi" (The Seventh Annual Contemporary Issues in Gynecology/Health Care, December 7, 1994).
Awards and Honors
- 2011 Finalist for Eric Hoffer Award for Tai Chi Chuan Classical Yang Style book (by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, YMAA Publication Center)
- 2011 Gold Recognition Living Now Book Award, for Tai Chi Ball Qigong book (by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming and David Grantham, YMAA Publication Center)
- 2010 Gold eLit Book Award for Tai Chi Chuan Classical Yang Style book (by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, YMAA Publication Center)
- 2010 Finalist in USA Book News "Best Books of 2010 for Tai Chi Chuan Classical Yang Style book (by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, YMAA Publication Center)"
- 2008 Martial Arts Publisher of the Year - World Congress on Qigong/TCM
- 2007 Man of the Year - Inside Kung-Fu Magazine
- 2003 Kung Fu Artist of the Year - Black Belt Magazine
- 1997 French Book Award, 1st Place - Prix Bushido
- 1990 Man of the Year - Inside Kung-Fu Magazine
- Certified Kung Fu Master - International Kung Fu Federation